Since my new mantra is "Think Spring," I decided to make up a spring flower mosaic this week. We only got about three inches of snow over the weekend, but spring still seems a long way away. So here are a few spring flowers from my archives, to cheer your day. :)
I wanted to take a minute to thank everyone who participates each week in Mosaic Monday. I love learning about what is going on in your lives, about your passions and pursuits. Thank you for sharing your lives here. :)
Now let's have some mosaic fun! Here are the instructions:
1. Publish your Mosaic Monday post.
2. Once it is published, click on the title of the post. This will lead you to the static link for your post. The static link is the page with only that post on it. Copy the url from your browser at the top of the page.
3. Paste the url into the appropriate Mr. Linky box in this post.
4. Type your name in the appropriate Mr. Linky box in this post.
5. Click on "Enter."
6. Please link back to this Mosaic Monday post so that your readers can find other wonderful mosaics.
That's all there is to it! It's always a good idea to then check and see if your link is working. If you have any questions, feel free to email me: mrcarroll(at)optonline.net. I can't wait to see your mosaics! Here is Mr. Linky: